Translate

Saturday, September 10, 2011

IGEM 2011

I've been at Internatioal GreenTech & Eco Products Exhibition & Conference Malaysia (IGEM) 2011, at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC) for 4 days, exhibiting my company's eco-products. The response is not to say bad but the flow of people is not at good as last year, the first IGEM organised.

It's held at KLCC on 7th to the 10th of September 2011 and I've been the first one to be at the exhibition for the last 3 days. So I'm the one who start up the booth or 'buka kedai'. 'Tutup kedai' past 3 days also I'm doing it alone. Felt like I'm the 'kuli' already.

This exhibition is good to know more about the green technology and green products available in the market. Well, not all are relevant to end user or consumer like us. Green cars, like hybrid car from Toyota or Proton, and even Panasonic also have their eco car. Cool right? I never thought of it also.

Others will be those green lighting, solar energy, rain water harvesting, wind energy harvesting, organic food, organic clothing, biogreabable plastic, bioplastic, oxo-degradable resin, eco paint, eco wood, eco building, etc.