Translate

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Team Leader is Leaving

Another shocking news from my management today that my team leader, Benjamin is leaving the team. He just tendered his resignation this Monday and HR department still calculating when will be his last day with the company. Ironically, he will most probably leaving a week earlier than me despite that I have tendered my resignation way earlier than him.

Although it's pretty shocking piece of news, but I'm still dealing with it quite well as I'm leaving too soon. There will be not much impact to me. Of course, everyone will be missing him including me. This scenario same goes to Sook Fuang. Both of the most influent person for me in my team are leaving. I think I should rephrase, one already left and one is going to be.

Anyway, everyone of us seems to be leaving due to better opportunity awaits us somewhere. We have to move on with our life and try to excel ourselves. For me and Benjamin case, we are trying something way different from where we are, starting from zero, probably and hopefully become hero at the end of the tunnel.

Hopefully the team will still stay on firm and good and I do hope to keep in touch with most of them as best as we could be. Now, I can only be looking forward for the Ulu Yam trip next Saturday as to celebrate 4 different occasion. Firstly, as part of team building, followed by welcoming the 3 new recruits to our team, second quarter of birthday celebration and last but not least, the farewell of Nesa, Benjamin and me, myself.

2 comments:

siewyin_syin said...

NooooooO~~~~~~ Iiaaaadaaaaaa!!! *screams in agony*
Watashi no kakkoii buchou!! T____T

Terence Takumi said...

siew yin-chan,
you just have to adapt with it lo.. I think you still have lotsa opportunity there de.. ganbatte ne..