Translate

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Newbies

This week, 3 new recruits have join us and currently undergoing training by my team leader with some assistance from my colleague, Mei Teng and me. Well, I think I did nothing much than talking non-stop. LOL.

This time, 2 new guys and a girl. It turns out that all of them are from biomedical science background just like me and 2 of them (a guy called Jun Jie and a girl call Jing Jing) are my junior from my university. Such a coincident.

Training newbies is pretty cool. You gotta share lots of thing with them and it somehow make them interact with you. I feel somehow it's not that boring compare to facing that motionless and expressionless monitor processing claims after claims. Probably I am bored with my job right now and I'm starting to get lazy since this is my last month at my current company.

I'm still considering what small gift I will be giving my team mates before I leave the company end of this month. I have something in my mind but I think I don't want to share it here first. Don't want to spoilt the surprise. Anyway, it's such something small that many it's not even significant after I left.

I'm looking forward to my new employment at my new company and I'm thrill with what is awaiting me there. However, at the same time, I am worrying about the new environment that I will be facing next month and the new challenges that awaits me there too. Lord, please grant me strength to face the road aheads me. Amen.

No comments: