Translate

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Michaelangelo's Restaurant-Deli-Bar


I went with my colleagues to Michaelangelo's Restaurant-Deli-Bar at Pavilion, KL on Saturday and an outing with our senior, Ruth before she is leaving us next week. Since Ruth was thinking to have Western food, we thought to let our taste buds experience the so "artistic restaurant". However, the experience we had were not that up to what we expected from a so-called fine restaurant which located at Pavilion, which should be way better than those cheapskate restaurants.

The food there is pretty normal, some are not bad, some are quite good, and some are just not so up to my expectation. Since my most of my colleagues think that is okay, then I should not make much complaints about it. For me, I wouldn't promote to you as it's not that really appealing but it's no harm trying. The food there is still edible and some are not bad.

However, the service there was horribly poor and I did comment on that. The supervisor came to us and appologised yet giving us some complimentary cash voucher for the next visit as they are so keen for us to revisit them again. For me, I might reconsider of revisiting it again. As for my senior, she might most likely to revisit as we gave her all the vouchers. LOL.


No comments: