Translate

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Changes in My Company

Lately, too many stuff happening around me. Many involve with emotional issues. I doubt if there are more to come and will I able to cope with all that. As I can see, I'm a very well emotional guy and I'm the people kind of guy (just like what my senior said when she gave us a piece of advise during the meeting), I know I will get affected definitely.

Yesterday, my colleague, Li Teng just left our company. After the lunch, we had a meeting and we were announced that my senior, who is the one that I am tag to since I join this company is leaving for a better offer in another company. I do get the shock of her leaving so soon and yet so short notice. Well, that company is willing to pay to get her to work with them as soon as possible. I'm happy for her having a better opportunity and I do think that we all will definitely miss her. I just didn't expect she will be leaving before me even thought I do felt that she is leaving too.

Soon, after my senior, Ruth is gone, Nesa will be going off 2 days before I'm leaving my company. There will be new blood coming into our company soon. I heard from my manager, there will be 3 new recruits. However, thinking of the freshies, they will have no authority to approve any amount of claims in the early 2 months or so. It will be really hectic to the rest of us (of probably a month for me since I'm leaving for good too soon).

I can't imagine our company, or perhaps just my team right now can have so much changes in just a week time. Of course if you take a look in this past few months, there are many changes. However, the changes for now is much more emotional, more intense for me. All I can think of right now is to stay focus for this one month and one week before I start to settle myself into new company effectively on July. Lord, please give me strength to keep on moving forward.

No comments: