Translate

Monday, March 17, 2008

1 g@LLoN of tEaRs...

Well, I'm just planning to create some story to entertain myself and my readers... lol... I'm making story from whatever I have been through or adopted it from my friends and anyone around me... I'm thinking it will be something nice... I'm naming it as '1 gallon of tears' cause I'm creating a love story I guess... I have lots of friends that share their love story with me before... but then I'll not be putting their names here... Well, the story will be having 2 main characters of course... I'm naming them as Brian & Teresa... I'm simply naming it only... well, lets start...

Part 1:

Brief description (some background of the story):
Brian and Teresa have been couple more than a year. They met through Internet by some sort of website, similar to Friendster. Then met up, and slowly they develop their affection towards each other... So, Brian at last asked Teresa to be his gf. However, their love story is not that perfect as we see here. The is always argument and misunderstanding that happens... However, they love each other so much till they do not break up although have been a couples of times they voice it out... Their problems are so much but then them themselves unable to solve it too... (In this story, we will touches 1 episode by 1 of it. Lets the story begin)

The alarm rang... Teresa woke up and look at her phone... She turned the alarm off and get up for brush up. Daily routine for her, bath, brush she teeth and get change. After packing her bag and getting ready for school, her bf, Brian called her. "Babe, you going to school now? You haven't give me a morning kiss yet.", cried Brian. She then turns her head at him and walked towards him and gave him a little peek at his forehead. "I'm getting late my dear. I gotta get going now. Or else I'll be getting to late for my lecture."

"Ok, drive safely. Sms me when you reached, ok?", Brian told Teresa. She get to her car and set of to her college. After reaching her college, she attended her lecture as usually. There will be a date with her bf later in the noon. They planned to catch a movie and dinner together since he have been busy lately and have not much time for her.

After her lecture, her friends asked her, "Teresa, are you free? Wanna join us for lunch?". She declined her friends and told them she have a date with somebody else already. She drove home. Then both of them are getting to a mall as they planned.

On the journey towards the mall, Brian told her that he is having a financial crisis now. He need to get some hard cash for the car deposit that he have already ordered. Teresa was so worried for him and started to plan his money for him. After awhile, they come to a little argument. Brian was frustrated by Teresa that keep on talking about the money which she is planning that time. Teresa is a person that always plan ahead for her finance. so they ended up unhappy all the way to the mall and getting the movie tickets.

After brought the tickets, then they kinda cold down a little. So they talk back. Then then catch the movie together. But their love is like have been curse. After the movie, they walked around before going for dinner.

Teresa accidentally bumped into her friend. So she surprise to see her friend there too for dinner as the same place as they do. Teresa approached her friend without telling her bf which is beside her. She talked to her friend and saw that her friend which with her own bf too dumping her bf to talk to her. After a word or two, Teresa notices that Brian wasn't there with her. She freaked out. She tried to find her bf and she found him hiding from a pillar. She thought that her bf is trying to scares her. However he is not.

"Finish talking? Don't even bother me rite? Just go and talk to your friend without telling me that you are going. Do you think of me?", yelled her bf. She was so upset about it. Her bf is not trying to be considered. She kept silent and say nothing. So they just when into the restaurant and get some food. Then they still talk back. She thought that will alright already. They spent the time eating happily.

After eating, Teresa took some pictures of her food so that she can blog it on her blog. It is a habit for her to blog although her bf does not like it. Their mindset are kind of different. Brian saw it and started to show faces to Teresa. Then they spent the rest of the time unhappy back home. Teresa was so sad and she dares not to voice it out. There are just too many problems that occurs between them. A simple thing, blogging will already create a problem for her. Her bf said, "Why you need to blog? Do you need to tell everyone in this world about you? Why don't you spent that time for me? I didn't see that you tell me everything about you. But you are like so obligated towards blogging. Am I not as important to you compare to blogging? Do you know that I hate to see you blogging so your friends can keep on updating you?".

Teresa is speechless towards her bf's attacks. All she could do is keep silent to herself. All this unhappy moment that happened to her, she could only gulp it and let it inside of her. She have tried to voice out break up, however she couldn't let go of him as well. She loves him so much, but then the pain is killing her. She is so depressed. Knowing nothing that she could do, she just give in.

To be Continue...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Read ur blogs and I'm so pity and sad for u as my advice to u are if a relationship has a crack now better stop it coz the longer time u drag the more suffer u will facing... I knew that loving someone really need to put effort and time on the relation BUT in another hand he dun appreaciate watever u do for him... Just be back to who u are ok and be happy ok

Terence Takumi said...

hi anonymous,

Haha... This is just a story... well, i'm juz adapt from fren's experiences and then modified a bit... maybe i'm kinda exaggerate the story a bit... lol... well, thanks for ur comment... lol...

~terence takumi~