Translate

Friday, March 14, 2008

Molecular Biology Test...

Today is kinda tiring for me... 14th May 2008... wake up early this morning around 6am... it's kinda surprising today when i reached my university... i always park outside of my university compound because i didn't manage to get a parking sticker for it... the area that i always park my car usually kinda pack if after 7.20am... but then when i got there, just 2 car there only... lol...

I have molecular biology practical today as well as the test for it... gotta study 4 topics: nucleic acid structures, functions & properties; chromosomes, chromatin & nucleosome: structures & functions; DNA synthesis; DNA mutation... the practical was boring... and the test cause my brain to crack... stuff everything that i can into my small small brain... lol...

I've spent about 5 hours in the library to revise everything that i think is important... discuss with Weng Foong (my course mate) mostly... but then we were like so blur that time... haha... i think that time i look like shit... after all the hard work and time spent for it, i think it is not a waste... at least i think i manage to answer all the questions (not sure I'm answering the right answer or not)... this time the test was kinda easy i think... what I'm worrying now is my final exam... there will be more topics to cover...

well, the tiring part isn't end here... got back home around 6pm... then gotta sent my brother to chow kit... don't think negatively... i sent him there upon his request because he joined the RELA team... he have some kind of meeting there i guess... get back home again but then it's around 8pm++... taken my dinner and bath also already 9pm++... now i am super tired... mentally and physically too... tomorrow gotta get to my university for genetics lecture... luckily the molecular biology replacement lecture have been cancelled today...

I don't care... tomorrow i gotta go and catch a movie... i have missed a lot of it... now, i gotta catch 10000 B.C. and the spiderwick chronicles...

No comments: