Translate

Monday, March 17, 2008

Shogun~

Well, I'm about to write about things that happened on previous Saturday (15th March 2008) in 1U... That day was kinda blur for me i think... woke up early in the morning for genetics lecture... thank God that molecular biology lecture was cancelled.. So i just need to attend for the genetics lecture only...

After the lecture, i think it was around 11am only... too bad... Voon Yuke they all asked me wanna join them for steamboat or not, but I've promised my cousin for a movie and dinner... so i gotta turn them down... lol...

We went to 1U and manage to catch a movie... We watched 'The Spiderwick Chronicles'... I think that movie is kinda nice... maybe I'm kinda small kid... Watching those movie... lol... But then i saw there were kinda lots of people there too... I mean adult... lol...

After the movie, we walked around... Around 6pm, we went to Shogun... Haha.. My cousin treat me... Well, it's a Japanese buffet mar... I ate like I never eat before lor... Guess what surprise me? I saw my course mate, Pek Yen was there with her bf... lol... She sat the table in front of me only... What a coincident...

Well, after that, we went to Shokigiya (if I'm not mistaken the name) to get some snacks... Then set back for home... I'm kinda tired that day... I drove whole day long... Saying bout food, Melissa, Ursula and me, we planned to eat at 1U, Pasta Zanmai there... haha... Wanna try out so long already... But then just cant find a suitable time mostly... Maybe this Thursday, we will be going to try it out... Since that day is a public holiday... lol... I'll be counting for that day...

No comments: