Translate

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Effective Leader Soft Skill

It's been awhile again since my last blog... Well, on Sunday that day, 22nd of June, I did attend a workshop or soft skill... It's called the "Effective Leader"... It's kinda fun and I did learned something there... I meet some new friends but then I only realize later that I didn't get their numbers... LOL...

During the workshop, we were divided into a few groups... There were some nice activities during the session and the one that I remember the most is the "Do Not, See Not & Talk Not" game... Not to forget there is one called the "Prisoner Dilemma"... So I was in grouped to the 'See Not' group... We were required to mould some objects from the plasticine that they provided... My group were to make a truck out off it... At the end, the outcome was kinda embarrassing... The whole workshop was from 9am to 5pm...

During the break, I did managed to bumped to Aki, Melissa and Thaminy for awhile because they took the English writing soft skill... This upcoming Sunday, I will have to attend the "Take Charge" soft skill with Yin Sian, Lit Teng, Poi Ying, Vivian etc...

Since this is my final year already... I've planned to attend some of the soft skill, hopefully I can really learn something out of it... I'm planning to take the Financial Planning & K-worker soft skill... What I heard is that those program will provide us with certificate from the Government... Hope we can benefit from it...

No comments: