Translate

Monday, June 30, 2008

Take Responsibility : Take Charge! - Soft Skill

Recently, I kinda lack of time to blog on time... LOL... Always blog like a day later or two... Dear readers, I apologize for the delay... Last night after finishing the post of Gary's concert, I'm kinda tired and planned to sleep liao... Thought of blogging it today after school... Who knows I'm not feeling too well today... Haiz...

Lets talk about the soft skill I took yesterday, 29th of June 2008... Early in the morning, I've to get myself to Asia Jaya LRT station to pick up the girls - Yin Sian, Lit Teng, Poi Ying, Wie Kee & Vivian... To get to Asia Jaya, actually I've already do some research how to get there earlier liao... I don't really know how to get there till Chun Hing teached me a little bit... Thanks buddy... Then drove all the way back to UTAR, PJ campus for the workshop...

The whole program was not bad... I think all of us have our good time there... Although to be compare with the previous workshop that I've attend, which is the "Effective Leader", this workshop lack of moving about but then we do still play games and move about a little... We were singing & moving around ( so call dancing as the trainer said)... We were the noisiest workshop at that day...

The trainer is very hilarious... I've learned quite a bit at this workshop... He teaches you to change your perception of thinking... Don't finger pointing here and there, just find the solutions and get it right... Even if it is not right, at least you satisfied with your decision or solutions... How to take charge of you decision and yourself and not waiting till the moon fall down from the sky... lastly, not to forget his theory on how to get along with people and to be approachable...

No comments: