Translate

Monday, June 2, 2008

Eric's 22nd Belated Birthday High Tea

Yesterday, my gang and I went to Little Tree Cafe to celebrate Eric's 22nd belated birthday... So I drove Yin Sian, Lit Teng and Poi Ying to get a cake from Paradise... It's a chocolate cake named 'Chocolate Lady'...

Then, reached the cafe there, one of the waiter help me with the cake... I guess Eric didn't notice we brought him the cake... So I ordered a drink - Lemon soda... So coincidently the same drink with Jeff... We did spend quality time there... All 9 of us crapping there... Seng Hong was the only one that accompany Eric at first till I came with the girls... After us, Wie Kee, Vivian and Jeff only arrive...

Actually, nothing much I can say about his celebration today since it's just a simple once... But then I seriously hope that he enjoyed what we have done today for him... As for the presents, we got him 2 stuff... One is the white jacket from IP Zone and the other one is a Converse sling bag... I'll be posting some of the photos that we taken during that time...

No comments: