Translate

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Final Year

Well, this semester is the start of my final year already... It's also the most expensive semester up till now compare with the previous few semester... This semester I have 5 subjects... Medical Microbiology & Parasitology, Medical Instrumentation, Toxicology, Hematology, and Pathology... The interesting part are the lecturers available for us...

First, Dr. Haresh - a kinda nice lecturer during his lecture, however I don't really like his attitude... Second, Dr. Alvin - is another nice lecturer but not as humorous as Dr. Haresh... His lecture is kinda nice too... Third, Dr. Md. Abdel - the boring lecturer from Sudan which is what I heard... His pronunciation is kinda horrible cause we hardly get what he mean most of the time... To make the condition most worst, he lectures us for 2 subjects... The is 1 more lecturer which I'm not familiar yet... I'll let you know next time...

So I have gone through the first week of my semester... Kinda OK but hope that the days ahead will be as good as now... LOL... I know that I'm dreaming... The schedule for this semester for my group is not bad... I gotta have some Friday off depends on whether that particular week I have practical or not... If not, I have a day off, continue with the Saturday and Sunday...

Not to forget, Alson, thanks for your comment in my Friendster... You still remember me and read my blog... LOL... By reading my blog, I guess you should know my semester started now already... I'm going to Gary's concert this June with Boon Hein... It should be nice I think... Well, I didn't manage to get to you often also... Can't really update about you... So if you can, update me, OK? Let me know how is your life there in England...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hey..read ur blog today..final year lo for u..but for me will be after this 3 mths hols..hehe..there are some similarity btw the modules we both take..well we hv medical micro, clinical biochem, clinical immunology, biomedical ethics, cellular pathology, medical genetics, human development(all optional-gotta choose 3), haematology, healthcare science, evidence based practice and BMS project(core subsject)..me now nothing much to do le..only working..during this hols period, gotta do a literature review about my project..hope u guys enjoy the concert!!..do keep contact!!

Xue Qin said...

But i really enjoy Dr Haresh's lecture, quite funny de~
happy sem start~

p/s: i have create a new blog, it is in english version. if u free can go there to see lah~