Translate

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Gary's Concert... I'm coming...

LOL... Gary Cao Ge's Concert is coming soon this 28th of June... I got the tickets already for it that day with Boon Hein... We went to 1 Utama that day, and the main purpose was to get the tickets... It was last Sunday if I'm not mistaken... We went to Neway to sing k too... Kinda fun coz long time didn't sing with Boon Hein already...

Luckily that day i checked online and found out that there is an Axcess outlet there in 1 Utama... So we got 7 tickets of RM138 seating... Kinda second cheapest ticket already... LOL... Kinda broke lately already so can't spent too much already... Now, i gotta wait till that day come... Hopefully there isn't any delay on the concert like what I've been experienced last time in David Tao's concert... It delayed for a couple of months...

So this will be Gary first concert in Malaysia I guess... Perhaps the first concert as well... LOL... I'm so not update with it but I think I'm right... Well, I like his songs... So I think it shouldn't be disappointing purchasing ticket for his concert... Hope the performance will be great la...

No comments: