Translate

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Holiday...

Now only I can consider it as a holiday... Coz lately still got supp paper to deal with... I saw Seng Hong today in university... I didn't expect that he took supp too for the paper I took today... I know it's embarrassing for me... But maybe I'm just not too good... Gotta admit my stupidity...

Okay... Boon Hein just remind me about Gary Cao Ge's concert this coming June... He has told me long time already... However, we still haven't get the tickets yet... I think we are gonna get the rm138 seats... LOL... Kinda broke lately... Maybe this Sunday, I'm going out with him and check out where to get the tickets... Anyway, as he said we have been ages since the last time we went out for singing in karaoke... Don't worry buddy, I sing for you next time we go out sing k, ok? LOL...

Today is officially the day that I really can get a peace of mind and relax myself after all the hustle... I think I'm gonna stay at home watching television most of the time... Wanted to go for movies but then kinda broke so I gotta peek my wallet before going for any of it... Guys, who is willing to pay for my movie ticket? LOL... I wanna watch quite a number of it...

1 comment:

Jupester said...

hi hwei thieng herew =) how r u??
neway i tot Cao Ge is malaysian,can't be his first concert here kua?