Translate

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Yesterday, a special day for all mother in the world... Perhaps in Malaysia first... Cause I get to know that Mother's Day are celebrated on different dates depending on which country you are in now... So yesterday, my sister, my brother and I celebrated it with my mum at 1U...

Actually nothing much we did for her... kinda out of budget that we have right now... Firstly, when we reached to 1U, we went to Shihlin Taiwan Snack there to take some snacks... LOL... My sis and me enjoyed the crispy chicken... My mum too... Of course, the outing yesterday was fully paid by the three of us...

After that snack, we went for bowling... My mum doesn't really wanna play but then she wanna watch us play and she plays if she wants to... She did play a bit, helping my sis to score a bit... My sis is a wonderful bowler... She can scores 0 for the entire half of the games without fail... LOL... Anyway, she is still young... The best thing was that I'm the winner of every match... LOL... I'm the great bowler in my family now...

We headed to Kenny Roger's Roasted Chicken for dinner... My mum didn't eat it for ages... i can;t recall how long but then i bet it must be years... LOL... It's my idea to eat there anyway... Cause I thought that my mum didn't eat there for ages... Good thought of mine i guess... Basically, we enjoyed the dinner that night... I'm so glad to see my mum so happy with it... I hope that she can keep up with her smile always... Hope that she will be with us forever... I love u, MUM!!! Muakz Muakz Muakz... LOL...

Hope that you guys spend a great time with your mother at this special day... Of course her birthday is important too... But this day is important as well... LOL... So don't forget her birthday too... I hope all mothers in this world have a happy and wonderful time with their children... Happt Mother's Day!!!

No comments: