Translate

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Semester

My new semester has begun... New year, new semester but same old me. LOL. Currently, Melissa, Ursula, Jun Hou, Suet Ying, me etc. are waiting for the UTAR management to come out with fair treatment regarding the car parking sticker... It's a bad experience I can say to you all. I'm lazy to blog about what UTAR have done to us... You may refer this through Melissa's blog under "Monday, January 12, 2009" entry...

Semester started yesterday with just 2 lectures, which were Pharmacology by Dr Anthony Ho (last year, Neurology lecture) and Sociology by Ms Charanjit Kaur... Before we attend Sociology, Melissa, Ursula, Jun Hou and me went to Jusco, Alpha Angle for lunch at Johnny's...

This semester, I have to choose an elective subject, either Sociology that I had attend a class yesterday or Interpersonal communication which most of my course mates ran off before it even started. I'm still haven't make up my mind which one to choose. However, I think most probably Sociology. Perhaps I gotta say goodbye to Ms Catherine Lee, the Interpersonal Communication lecturer...

As for Virology, Dr Say, the lecturer seems unenthusiastic to teach us at all during the lab briefing... He speaks softly and boring. Maybe it's too early or just the first lecture of the day. Dr Lim (previously Proteins and Proteomics' lecturer) taking over Oncology this semester. Her first lecture wasn't that interesting as well... I think she should learn a trick or two from Dr. Anthony Ho since they are good friend. LOL...

No comments: