Translate

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy Belated New Year!!! LOL

Happy New Year Everyone!!! LOL... It's a bit too late to say happy new year since today it's the third day of already... It's been a year not blogging in my own blog already (although it just a month only but the difference is between year 2008 and 2009)... New year means I should have new dreams and new visions...

Currently I'm looking for a part time job since I'm kinda broke lately... I gotta earn some cash to support my living... Don't wanna trouble my mum too much regarding on finance... So many things I need to buy or replace, and all this means money and more money... LOL... I need to replace my air-cond since it's already about 10 years old and cannot be fixed anymore... I wanna get a laptop also... Need to change my car tyres and servicing my car before Chinese New Year... This might be the main things in my to do list I guess...

Well, recently I got an offer from a tuition center to teach. Today, I gotta go for the interview. Hope that I can get that job... At least that I can earn some cash to support myself...

No comments: