Translate

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Birthday...

Today, it's my birthday. The very first present I got is from UTAR. PRESENTATION for my FYP. Arrgghh.... What a day for me.. Gotta scares my sh*t out to prepare for the presentation and get those 'presents' from Dr. Anthony, Dr. Kim and Dr. Mohd Abdel. They so 'kinda', keep on bombarding me with their 'presents' till I don't know how to response already. Think I did badly for my presentation.

Well, after presenting, submitted my thesis to the admin and my lecturer, I went back home to celebrate my birthday. It's a simple one. Just a slice of Secret Recipes' cake (chocolate indulgence) and some so so dinner. The details not going to state here. Tired to type for today.

So I'll wait for anyone still wanna celebrate with me, come ahead. LOL. Then I can post it later on ma. Hehe. Overall, this year birthday wasn't as great compare to last year till now. Hopefully it turns out to be a surprise later on. LOL. I'm so greedy.

No comments: