Translate

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Paul Blart: Mall Cop

I went to catch a pathetic movie to relax myself. So I went with Max to 1U for movie. Since I have no idea what to watch, then I just took Max's idea to watch Paul Blart: Mall Cop. Heard that it just a comedy.

Well, for me, it's a kinda lame movie. However, it funny cause it is stupid. If you really wanna watch it, then you can try for it. But then I wouldn't guarantee it will make your day.

The synopsis:
In Columbia Pictures' comedy Paul Blart: Mall Cop, Kevin James stars as the title character, a single, suburban dad, trying to make ends meet as a security officer at a New Jersey mall. It's a job he takes very seriously, though no one else does. When Santa's helpers at the mall stage a coup, shutting down
the megaplex and taking hostages (Paul's daughter and sweetheart among them), Jersey's most formidable mall cop will have to become a real cop to save the day.

Overall rating: 5/10
Plot: 4/10
Acting: 7/10

No comments: