Translate

Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Coming Birthday

Well, have been super busy lately trying to finish up my thesis for my final year project. It almost kill me most of the time. I gotta sacrificed my sleeping time and leisure time just for it. Almost no life because of it.

Since my birthday is coming, I always do have a birthday wish. Maybe wishes as I'm greedy for it. LOL. So what are the wishes for my birthday this year? I wish that:
  • Do well in my FYP presentation
  • Completed my thesis and hand on time
  • I'll pass my finals, hopefully some A or B
  • Go for a nice dinner
I think that is the basic ones. I don't know is it a joke or not. My birthday is the day due for my thesis submission and FYP presentation. Why both have to be on that day? Guess I can only enjoy my birthday after my FYP presentation. *Sad*

No comments: