Translate

Friday, November 20, 2009

Working Life

After working in my company for more than a month, I realised that I'm still learning things around. Seeing some of the senior batch (where they join the company earlier than me of course), they still need to ask around at times regarding the claim cases.

Like what I had mentioned in my previous blog, life when you step into the working world is really different. We will never know how is the true feeling if you are not in the shoe of those who already working at the moment.

I realised that we do not have that much of time for ourself when you started working. Perhaps those who work as salesperson may feel slightly different, but for me, who work in office, I personally feel that my time for my ownself reduce greatly.

Less time for me to go shopping, catch a movie, online chatting, facebooking, reading, etc. That makes me treasure even more the spare time I have. My schedule become pretty tight for the whole week.

Weekdays of course I have to work and weekends, I have my dance class, my work out session with my gym buddy, some time to spare for family, or even to do things that I wanted most such as catching up a movie.

So, this working life will be with me for at least around 30 over years. I guess I have to cope with it and hope to strive better in the future. Planning is the most important thing for our future. I think I am going to focus myself on my career and my life. I am gonna save enough for my future Japan's trip. LOL.

No comments: