Translate

Monday, November 23, 2009

Exhausted After RPM Class

I went for RPM class at 7.30pm at Fitness First, The Curve today and it really make me sweat. I mean I sweat more than I do previous few classes I attended. The instructor of the day really pushes us hard to burn down some calories.

Although my main objective is not burning calories as I am already pretty thin, almost like a bamboo like most my friends used to call me, but I still think some cardio work out is necessary to built up some stamina and improve my health.

Of course I do take food after my work out as that is the way to gain more weight. I need to replenish my energy and eating after work out can make my digestion goes pretty fast and I will absorb more.

However, I am really exhausted today. I guess I have to sleep early and get up early for work tomorrow. So I guess I will skip the reading for today and have a great rest and sweet dreams later. LOL.

No comments: