Translate

Friday, December 11, 2009

MPS Reunion 2009

Yesterday, my primary school, Methodist Primary School (MPS) held a gathering. I have the chance to meet back most of my long time primary school mates. Some of them I have hard time recalling who they are. Some I can recognize them first glance, like Arun, Mohan, Get Tsung, Wendy, Trisha (forever the same.. LOL), etc.

When Punitha approached me, I really can't recall her name although I recall she used to be my classmates back then. I'm really thrilled about last night gathering. Seeing back most of them, most of them change so much.

The ladies gets prettier. Some really amazed me. Mariam for instance, she used to be having short hair and tomboy-ish as I could recall, but she is so lady-like yesterday I saw her. I really can't believe my eyes of the drastic changes among all of us. Others like King Yi and Joel getting more buff up, having those eye catching body that amazed the girls last night.

Some of us do not change much. For example, Kelvin, Jin Young, Trisha, Wendy and me. LOL. Basil can recall me the first sight of me when I am almost reaching the main gate of the school. The whole experience of getting back to school is really amazing plus a little bit odd. However, it's really worth it.

I wonder how we will be look like if there is another gathering like this in the future, perhaps in 5 years time. Will most of them married by then or still single? Maybe having kids tagging along to the gathering like some of our senior that I can see on the gathering yesterday.

I really enjoy the night. It was fun and unforgettable. I believe it goes to most of us that night. We took a lot of pictures and Punitha will be the one to post it on Facebook. Well, I'm still waiting for her to post it. Once she posted it up, I'll either save the link here or post it here myself. ^^

No comments: