Translate

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Best Christmas Tree of AIASS

Yay!! Our team, which combines SGGMD Claims and SGPMM team won the "BEST CHRISTMAS TREE" for our AIASS Christmas celebration. Well, if you guys have not seen the tree yet, feel free to view the it from my previous blog, titled "Christmas Gift Exchange in My Work Place" to view it.

We were given a small door gift upon registration to enter the auditorium around 6.00pm, which is a thermos mug from AIA Group. There is lucky draw session, however as usual, I did not manage to get anything. It seems I am pretty unlucky, never get anything from any lucky draw before. LOL.

I'm not nagging for not getting anything. Maybe I just simply make a fuss over it. LOL. I do help out the decoration of the venue, mainly the Christmas tree at the lobby of Wisma AIA. Although it's a little bit tiring and I guess nobody actually notice your effort, however those that knows will remember it.

It's still good thing and I'm feeling great yet pleasant as I do contribute a small part in this event. I just do not want to be a working machine that only work on my job and have no fun at work. Anyway, since my team leader deducted my productivity hour, so why not help out? LOL.

I was helping my team leader to capture some short video for the event, such as performance and the lucky draw session. It's cool since I need not to just be sitting there. I can walk around a bit. Nothing beats my colleague as she was performing tonight and she really enjoy her performance and performed fantastically.

If tomorrow we need not to work, that will be the best thing for this week after tonight's event. However, we still need to work tomorrow as my team follows Singapore's public holiday. I guess I will be going to work slightly earlier tomorrow and finishes my work on time so that I can go back straight after my working hour. ^^

No comments: