Translate

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Work With People From My Batch

Recently, my working colleagues, those that same batch of commencement with me started to have quality control among ourselves. We call it as peer check to minimize our errors of our processing job. However, I found out that one of my colleague is doing something that is unfair to the rest of the team.

She picks cases by those easier policies, either by memorizing those policy number or write it down somewhere. I guess it have to be that way or else how on Earth she can get almost the same policy everyday?

Worst, she does not admit her fault. Well, I can't do anything to her but then I started to feel how people like to take short cut and how they always kick the problem or trouble to elsewhere as long as it does not cause them any harm.

No wonder she can process so many cases everyday. It's so unfair for the rest of the team. We process lesser case and makes her stand out of the crowd as if she is super efficient. However, the actual fact is that she cheated.

No comments: