Translate

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Gift Exchange in My Work Place

My team from my working place, AIASS has organized a small lunch to celebrate Christmas together before the actual Christmas celebration of my company tomorrow. It was a simple lunch, where one of our colleague sponsors the lunch for the whole team.

Meanwhile, our team SGGMD have join forces with SGPMM team for the Christmas tree decoration. We will be competing with some other department and I have no idea what is the result at the moment. My team mainly just help out to put on the empty boxes of our gift exchange that we planned last week.

Below is the picture of the Christmas tree that we decorated and the following picture is the gifts of my team. After exchanging gifts, we just put the empty boxes with the wrappers intact back under the tree. LOL.



The whole thing seems short but we really enjoy ourselves. Maybe I like it simple so that I need not to think too much on what to make it more happening. For now, I'm still having no idea what to wear for tomorrow's Christmas party in my company. The theme is "SPARKLING".

I have nothing 'sparkling' to wear. I guess they will make fun of us that does not dress sparkling enough for that event. Well, I guess the guys in my team might most likely to suffer the same thing as I am facing right now. Maybe they do not even give a damn about it.

No comments: