Translate

Saturday, January 9, 2010

It Have Been A Busy Weeks

It have been so busy for me previously for almost 2 to 3 weeks already. We have overtime at worst almost everyday. The most worst scenario was that we need to be coming back to work even on Saturdays.

So tired after working for long hours for such a period. But cannot help it because too much claims were submitted during the end of last year and everything piles up like mountain. We have to clear it up as soon as possible.

Finally, today the queues are empty after seriously few weeks of hard work from all the team member trying their best to clearing up all the claims. For myself, I felt something good and not too good at the same time.

The good point is that we need not to worry sick of clearing up all those claims and having overtime to do it for the moment. However, emptying the queue also means that there is nothing much to do temporary.

Everything also have pros and cons. For me, need not to do overtime too often will be good enough already. I need some time for myself to relax and do else stuff. I need to have my life. I can't be doing claims 24/7. LOL.

By the way, today I went to Mid Valley for the chocolate fair. It just a small fair I feel. However, it was crowded and I did not really enjoy the entire fair all about. Not much nice chocolate that I can find there. There is a few, but since my budget is limited, I did not get anything for myself. So sad. LOL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi may I know what exactly did you do in the claim department in AIA Shared Service Sdn Bhd? I just had an interview but not sure will I get the job onot.

Terence Takumi said...

Hi. It depends on which claims department you are under now. Whether you are in the Group Medical Claims or the Life Medical Claims team. Anyway, they are almost the same where we process the medical claims of the clients and approve the payment or not. Hope this piece of information helps..^^