Translate

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Things Happened In Just A Week Time.

Well, in just a week of time, I heard so much news. A high school friend of mine, Ganesha has gone to heaven on 17th January 2010 due to a car accident in Tampin. It's a shcoking news to me. If compare to the dragon boat incident in Penang, this is not that happening but as he is someone I knew, it does affect me.

Knowing that our friends is gone forever is really deep kinda feeling. Unable to describe just like this. It's like somehow you unable to explain how it feels but it does not feel good. All I can hope is that he is with Him. May he rest in peace and he will always be remembered.

Things happening around me also kinda unexpected. Unexpectedly it comes, and unexpectedly is goes away. It comes like a wind and gone like one too. Sometimes, I do feel things happening around us is kinda hard to explain.

For example, I didn't expect Mun Choon will text me after so long but he did it today asking me for a meet up. I don't know what will this gathering turns out to be after such a long time. Will it be odd? Or perhaps almost similar like my primary gathering I had previously last month?

I guess I just think too much right now. I should be preparing to get some rest and face tomorrow. I got to go to work and meet him up after that. Hopefully everything goes great in the future. I hope I can still treasure them while I still can and not when they are not around anymore.

No comments: