Translate

Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year, New Resolutions

It's 2010, it's new year. New year should have new resolutions. Actually I have a few, but then I did not list it up officially. So I guess it's best to blog it so I can read it back later and see how much I can and will be achieving later.

Planning to get a new set of skin care. I found a product which seems pretty good for me, at least I try out at their booth and it seems pretty good for my skin. Still considering of getting it before CNY.

Next will be going to get my facial this month, perhaps end of the month. I guess everything must be done before CNY. LOL. However, the facial routine I planned for this year is that I should be going once every two months or at most almost three months once.

I'm planning to get my dental scaling done this coming April perhaps. Somewhere around my birthday. I'm trying to save some for my birthday month as well so that I can get myself something that I like during that month hopefully.

There are some other plans that in my mind which I do not want to share at the moment. So I guess that's it is for now. Maybe the last one I can share with everyone is that I'm want to focus on my dancing class. LOL.

No comments: