Translate

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

CNY + Valentine Day Are Coming

It's the month of February, and what is more great about it are that it have lesser day this month to work, Chinese New Year is coming, and not to forget the month of sweet romance, the Valentine Day.

This year, both CNY and Valentine Day falls on the same date. I wonder how those couples going to celebrate both of it together at the same time. Probably they just bring along their girlfriend to visit their relatives as well. LOL.

Although CNY is coming soon, just another 10 more days, but I do not feel much of the CNY mood is going on. Maybe not as happening to myself. The decoration on malls such as The Curve with the bamboos, Mid Valley, Times Square, Pavillion etc., all also seems good. However, I still feel lack of the mood.

I wonder is it because now I am working already, the feeling is slightly different compare with the older days where we were still a student ourselves. Thinking it back, I do miss those days. Need not to worry about work, have plenty of time to play around, hangout etc.

Valentine day will be a boring day for me. Well, as you can see it falls on the same day as CNY, and as usual my CNY is kinda boring, so I do not think it will be interesting this year. How will I celebrate Valentine Day this year? No idea. I do not think there is a purpose for me to celebrate it. I do not have a lover. LOL.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hello!!! I'm also not sure how i came here with just a few clicks here and there. Anyways, it's good to hear that you got a job =)

Terence Takumi said...

Yeah.. Thanks.. So how is everything for you? celebrating ur valentine mar?