Translate

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Two Days of Being A Display Item

It's been two days of my colleagues in my team acting like an display items in company. These two days, there are roughly 50 to 100 cases coming into our pool. Therefore, even before noon, there is nothing else we can do.

Today itself, I spend my time after lunch chatting with my colleagues, talking jokes, "Google"ing for some recipes, searching for Bleach's wallpaper, reading horoscope etc. Basically I am doing nothing much and I just manage to do 4 cases only. Not that I am lazy, but that is the only cases that I manage to grab from the pool.

I guess I will be taking along my novel tomorrow to work just in case the system is still the same like today, I will have something to do other than gossiping with the girls. It makes me like a gossip girls myself. LOL.

Anyway, this week, two of my colleagues will be leaving us. I heard that they say they planned to continue their study. I do not know is it an excuse or it is the facts. So, by the time after Chinese New Year, with the lack of 2 more manpower, I guess we will be working like a cow. One of them is pretty fast in clearing the case, however only those simple claims. Mean, we will have more work to be done after CNY.

No comments: