Translate

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Not So Nice Start Tiger Year of Me

Happy Chinese New Year to all. It's another great year and this year is a very special year for all born on the year of tiger as this year is the tiger year. Roar, roar, roar all the tigers out there. May all of you have a great year and roaring successes.

Back to me myself, today is not that lucky day for me. Early in the morning, my car have a flatten tyre. To make the matter worst, I took out my container which containing the tool to change the spare tyre due to lack of space in my car boot. I took me almost half an hour to fix it since I have to walk back home to get the tools and luckily I just drove like 1km away from my house before I realise my tyre flatten.

As the tradition of my family, we will required to gather around with the others at my grandpa's house before getting to the next location. However, this year something is not so right. My grandpa went missing. Ended up what I realised was that my grandpa having some issue with my uncles or stuff and he is not planning to attend the gathering for CNY.

I do not know why, but I do not really enjoy CNY celebration. It's either I'm too old for it as it does not amaze me except for the red packet that I will be receiving or perhaps I do not like the boring routine of the visits. I do not enjoy being surround by many people, yet most you do not even know their names, and they are like stranger to you. Probably I am not the family kinda guy.

I guess I will prefer to be celebrating with my nucleus family. It's much simpler. Not to forget, the market is killing as we queue for the roasted pork today. I'm not that fancy of roasted pork. If not due to prayer, I will drag my mother away and ask her not to buy it. It's irritating to wait for it for hours. I guess I will not be doing such prayers when I owned my own house.

CNY sure cannot miss out some gambling. My family did go and buy lucky numbers (4D Magnum) this morning, giving ourselves some hope of being lucky. LOL. However, we did not gamble in real with the rest of the relative, such as playing poker or blackjack or mahjong. I know some family will do that as a routine. At least my friends did as one of them, when I called him, he was gambling at that time. LOL.

Of all the not so positive things I throw out here (as if like I treat my blog space as a garbage area), hope all those bad stuff go far away and more positive 'chi' is coming my family way and all my friends way too. I wish all of you to have a great and prosperous tiger year. Roar~~

No comments: