Translate

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Great Dinner

I just back home from The Gardens. I had a great dinner with some of my old course mates (Tansra, Jun Hou, Ursula, Voon Yuke and her boyfriend, Kok Yew, and some of her cousins which are still kids). It is a belated birthday celebration for both Voon Yuke and me.

We dined at Tony Roma's and thanks to them, I got free meal. LOL. I love you guys for everything. Although it's a simple kind of gathering, but then I think it's really good as we didn't gather around very long since we graduated. I did recall the gathering with Pek Yen and Melissa back then at Ikano Power Centre. That is the previous gathering I remember.

We chatted a lot. I miss the old days we had where most of us chatting about studies or related issues, chatted about the latest gossips and movies in town, stuff etc. Now, we all chat about our working life, their research or their new campus life in university as Master student.

What seems much different is when I see Voon Yuke bringing her cousins along. It's like as if she is bringing her own kids. I was like "OMG, look at her". LOL. I am thinking in the next 10 years, probably that scene will become reality. Most of them will be married and have their children to tag along with them if we organise another gathering.

No comments: