Translate

Friday, April 16, 2010

My 24th Birthday

Well, I just back home from dinner and movie with friend since it's my birthday. I did take some time to brush up myself and clean up some of my stuff before started blogging here. It's a simple yet not that simple birthday celebration. Well, at times not to have a huge celebration is not a bad thing.

Anyway, I do prefer small kind of celebration. At least you can enjoy it more than you can think of. Birthday nowadays seem to be telling us that we are older, however another year older means another year wiser. LOL. I just hate people say that you are older now, which makes you feel like you are outdated or 'expired'. Well, I don't keep those in mind anyway. So it's still okay.

On Wednesday itself, Choon Hing has already gotten to my place to treat me at Secret Recipes. We have the so-called brotherly chat. I do enjoy that kinda hang out. It's great and it feel comfortable compare to hang out merely at Mamak stalls. Do I sounds like I am so good in enjoying myself at those so-called high class places? Well, it just a preferences, does not mean that I always have the budget to hang out like that.

At office, my colleague, Siew Yin and a colleague from HK team, which is Siew Yin's friend got me Ferrero Rocher chocolate as present. Although I am not that fancy that chocolate, but since it's still chocolate, I still like it. LOL. Thanks Siew Yin and Ya Yin.

Mun Choon did called me just now. I think he mentioned that wanna hang out to celebrate my birthday later. Probably tomorrow. LOL. Douglas get me some chocolate from HK since he just back from HK this week from his business trip. Now, I think I need not to restock my chocolate for the moment. My sister also got me a bar of Meiji dark chocolate.

In Facebook, I received so many friends wishes. I'm so happy about it. I think I would drop tears looking at the amount of people that actually do take the initiative to write on my wall. Well, I know that Facebook have the application that reminds us on someone's birthday, it still need ones to write it. So I need to thank all of you that have written something on my wall, text me through phone, call me to wish me and even those that come to me directly to wish me birthday. I appreciate all of that.

Finally, this is my little birthday cake for my birthday celebration. I think I love it better than the whole damn cake from Secret Recipes since not many of us are eating it. It just a small little celebration. I love that cake so much because of 2 things. First, it's chocolate cake. LOL. Secondly, it have ice cream on top of it. Hahaha.


No comments: