Translate

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Friendly Match of Ballroom Dancing - Waltz

My gym organised a ballroom dancing competition, friendly match kinda dance. It's Waltz this time. Probably they will organised it again but other dance probably. Maybe Tango or Quickstep or even Paso Doble. I will never know till then.

However, today we have a friendly match. It's a rehearsal kinda competition among our dance mates. It's fun. But I ended up in the top four with my partner today, Amy in Waltz. We didn't manage to get into the top three. A little bit disappointing because I get nervous and dance out of tempo. Not to mention that my glaze drop to the dance floor which does not seems nice.

Well, I'm still happy and proud that I can dance the whole thing and not feeling being stupid about forgetting my steps. If you would like to have a sneak view of the whole thing, my dance mate actually do uploaded a shirt clip of the competition in Facebook. You can click on this link to watch the 56 seconds clips.

No comments: