Translate

Friday, May 29, 2009

Aunt Eva Admitted to Assunta

Yesterday, I take my aunt to Assunta. She was admitted there around 2pm. She is having her operation today morning, to remove the fibroid (a growth) on her uterus. Yesterday, it was the first time I step into the Maternity Ward of Assunta. Haha. I drove all the way to Kepong to meet up my aunt first, then only drove directly to Assunta Hospital. Then help her with the administration procedures and the admission to the ward. Then after awhile, I went home, leaving her alone there for the medical check ups.

Then at night, I gotta fetch my Mum and sister to visit my aunt. We got her some magazines so that she won't be too boring after the operation. I heard that she need to stay there for almost 5 days at least. I hope she recover soon. Pity her alone there now. I think her operation is almost done by now.

Tonight, I gotta fetch my Mum and sister to visit her again. Same goes to tomorrow and the day after tomorrow I guess. Perhaps these few days also. When she able to discharge from Assunta, I'll need to fetch my aunt back to Kepong. So this few days I guess I almost act as a driver to my family.

I gotta submit my softcopy of my thesis back to UTAR latest next week. I still haven't burn the disc yet. Haha.

No comments: