Translate

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Final Exam is Over

Today, finally the final paper have done. Hopefully I pass all my paper and graduates like everyone wish for. Well, this two weeks are so suffering, especially this week. The Virology and Pharmacology paper really killing me. I can still feel the dizziness that I gain from these two papers. LOL.

So tired today. After the exam, as planned, we (Eric, Jeff, Moses, Seng Hong, Vivian, Vicky, Poi Ying, Yin Sian and Lit Teng) went to Times Square to take our lunch. We went to Gasoline, and I ordered Thai style fried rice. Well, it taste not that nice also. Just ordinary piece of fried rice. Haha. I think we had a bad experience there. The waiters there were so blur. Two things that I can't stop laughing at are that waiter don't know how to differentiate seafood and chicken, and when we asked him what fried rice was that, he answered "fried rice lo". *Sweat*. Of course we know that is fried rice, but what style of fried rice? Eric ordered seafood cheese baked rice, they served him chicken cheese baked rice, then tell Eric that is chicken rice. What a joke.

After the lunch, we went to Redbox at Low Yat and sang almost 7 hours there. I think my throat is still very the itchiness n pain after all the screaming and shouting. We sang there like a bunch of mad cow. So phycho we be there. It was really fun.

Almost 9.30pm, we drove all the way to 'Look Up Point' in Ampang to have a sight seeing of the majestic night scenery of KL. Have our drink next to the Gasoline, which is some kind of Western food restaurant. I get a large apple juice, it's really large that I filled my tummy with juice only. The most amazing part was we saw there is a guy propose to a girl to marry him in front of our eyes (our table just next to them). It is her birthday some more I think because I saw them get her a cake before that proposal. I think he picked a kinda wonderful site for proposal, with the wonderful night scenery of KL to be the back drop of his courage action. Wow, it's so sweet for her and she agreed for it. I wonder when is their wedding if going on. I hope that they will be happy for each other.

Then I got my belated birthday gift (photo album) from them, which I suspect that they were doing some last minutes write up to it. Thanks to all of you. It's really an amazing day, had a lot of fun. Really gonna miss all of you after this. Last semester already, might not be seeing you guys in near future or as often as we did in university. Hope you all will do well in whatever job u obtained or dreams. I really tired now, guess i need hit the sack for good. My eye bad is so obvious already. Haha.

No comments: