Translate

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Recent Events & Movies Reviews

There are so many things that happened since the last post I posted here. I watched some movies, meeting up some friends, Mother's Day celebration with family, my grandma's birthday, etc. I'm just too lazy to update it here. So sorry for my readers. Today, I take the initiative to blog here about all of that.

Mother's Day celebration was great. I think Mum enjoys her day as we brought her to Shogun Japanese Buffet Restaurant in One Utama. Well, we split the bills into 3, where my brother and me pay the biggest shares. Then, we went to get some facial product, where my sister and me shared to get my Mum some nail polish and some eye liner. I think she is happy with what we have done for her. What she is caring about was am I able to survive after all the splendid. Well, I told her not to worry. I'll sees how to manage my own finance. I think I ought to do that. LOL.
*******
~My sister, Mum & Me^^~
********
~My brother (Weasley) & my Mum~
*******
~Me~
*******

Enjoy some movies such as Sell Out!, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Star Trex, and Angels & Demons. I think the best movie I watched right now is Angels & Demons. I love the story. Well, I think you guys have to watch it yourself to know more about it. Here is some of the trailers for the movies and my own rating for these movies. Hope you guys can get some idea which movie you don't wanna miss it.

Sell Out! ($311.0u7!)

Overall rating: 5/10; Plot: 4/10; Acting: 5/10
*******
X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Overall rating: 6/10; Plot: 6/10; Acting: 8/10
*******
Star Trex

Overall rating: 8/10; Plot: 7/10; Acting: 8/10
*******
Angels & Demons

Overall rating: 9/10; Plot: 9/10; Acting: 8/10

I went to Kluang, Johor for a sight seeing. I think it's kinda plain there but I did enjoy the trip there. I got to enjoy the beauty of nature, slightly lay back town. Although the food there is not that great and not so variety, but I think it's still not too bad. What can you expect in a small developing town? LOL. I did went to Zenxin Organic Park and tried the organic dragon fruit juice there. It's totally amazing and refreshing that I don't know how to describe it. You guys should try it if you have a chance. Some photos to share with you guys for the trip.
*******
*******

When I get back to KL, the very same day, it's my grandma's birthday celebration. We went to some restaurant near my grandma's place in Kepong. Actually, nothing much I can say regarding the celebration cause I'm not too close with the relative there myself accept for one of my cousin (Chun Kiet).
I think that's is all for now. I'll try to update my blog as often as I can.


No comments: