Translate

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Gym - Work My Arse Out

It's been a tiring day for me today. As usual, today is Sunday, which mean I have to food hunt myself for my dinner as my Mum don't cook on this very day. Early this morning, I went to IOI Mall, Puchong to meet up with Chee Yuen for work out in Fitness First. LOL. He became my fitness instructor for the day as he completed his personal training session with the trainer there (if I'm not mistaken that trainer name is Nel). So he coached me on some free weight section and help me with those work out. OMG. I felt like my arms no longer with me as I barely move my arms anymore after that work out.

We went to Old Town Cafe for so brunch. I just ate Ipoh chicken hor fun. Don't really know what to eat also. Then been loitering at Jusco since now is sales period, I can't stop myself from cruising around to check out those items. So many things I want to buy but I have a limited budget to spent. Currently, I'm unemployed. Over spent will really kill me. After that, went to Station 1 for a drink with Saram. Then drove back home. Now, felt like I'm half dead.

I have no idea what to do later. Perhaps watch TV, get something to bite, online, day dreaming a bit, etc. It's really boring for me most Sunday. I wanna catch a movie but no idea who to ask to watch with me. Haha. I felt I'm pretty lame. LOL.

Today, the most remarkable things I have done is work out at gym. So what is my price for it? Muscle-ache nearly all over my body tomorrow morning as I am so sure about it. I didn't work out almost 2 months, and now Chee Yuen was like pumping me like hell. I have to keep it out some more or else what I did today is in vain. I'll have to caring on with my free session with Chee Yuen again next week. Anyway, thanks to him, or else I have to pay a large sum for personal training. LOL.

No comments: