Translate

Friday, April 11, 2008

Advance Surprise!!!

Today i was so sleepy... i didn't turn up for my immunology lecture by Dr.Soon... Well, i know that there are other course mates also didn't turn up as well... Anyway, the lecture wasn't that important coz i wouldn't be tested in my final... so there is no point turning up either... LOL...
But then i did turn up to my university for my molecular biology last lecture... I gotta take my exam slip as well... However, the admin staff got the out course exam slip wrongly... We suppose to be sitting for 5 papers but then in the slip itself only 4 papers are shown... The molecular biology paper was not appeal in that slip... Now, i gotta wait till next monday most probably...

Basically after my molecular biology lecture, i planned to go home already... But then Lit Teng they all asking me to join them for lunch... So i agreed, thinking that it will be the last gathering for this semester... We went to Pizza Hut, somewhere near Carrefour which near to our campus for lunch... Eric, Lit Teng, Wie Kee, Vivian, Yin Sian, Jeff, Jing Yung and me only... after the lench, then only i realize that it is a surprise advance celebration for my birthday... so touching... dunno what to say already...

I didn't manage to take any picture during the lunch coz i was busy eating my lunch... LOL... I should take sometime to take some at 1st... But then i managed to take some of it after that... Wie Kee, Vivian and Jing Yung went to get the cake that they hide... I think they passed to the staff there earlier on... I didn't even notice it... At first, i really thought that they are late only... So now i know that they are actually getting me a cake instead...

So things goes on and i have lotsa fun there... Many thanks to all of them... So once again, Eric, Jeff, Jing Yung, Yin Sian, Wie Kee, Vivian & Lit Teng, thank you for all the things that you all have done... Although it is celebrated 5 days in advance, but then it's really amazing for me...

This photo was taken after finish my lunch...

The cake that they get for me... I know it's kinda kiddy type but then still cute like me... LOL... i think maybe they choose this coz my chinese horoscope is tiger perhaps...
It was me before with my cake before i make my birthday wish...

My 1st birthday present from them, KIDS TWISTER... ^.^''

They forced me to take out the candle with my mouth... The worst part was Wie Kee wanna take a shot of it but then Jeff they all keep on pushing my face into the cake... Kesian me...

My face was covered with the cream from the letters... It's red in colour... When i wipe it out, it looks like as if i'm bleeding all over the tissue... This photo shows the tissue that i use to wipe off the cream... That lame Jeff make fun of me saying that i have my period on my birthday all over the tissue paper... ^.^''

Thanks to Yin Sian, i got the biggest piece of cake... She purposely cuts the cake, giving me the 'head of the tiger' for me...

All the guys... From left to right: Eric, Jeff, Me & Jing Yung...

The gurls, from left to right: Yin Sian, Vivian, Me, Wie Kee & Lit Teng

The whole bunch of us in Pizza Hut... This will be one of my unforgettable birthday for this year...

All this photos was taken by Wie Kee and me... But then those photos that look a bit yellowish and reddish was taken by Wie Kee... Why her camera phone so weird de? LOL... So, thanks a lot to all of you... Thanks for all the presents (Twister & a pair of jeans from Romp) that you guys get for me... That kiddy Twister i might use it later for Eric's birthday celebration... Overall, i have a great time today... Not to forget, thanks to Swat Kim for her comment in friendster coz she is the first 1 who wishes me birthday i guess... Voon Yuke for wishing me happy birthday in advance today... Love u guys...

I think there will be some other celebration as well perhaps... I am not so sure yet... But then i knew that my sister will be going to treat me for my birthday on this coming sunday... We planned to go to Pasta Zanmai... The rest, up to my friends...

No comments: