Translate

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Birthday 2008

This year, my birthday wasn't too bad after all... I got plenty of sms, phone calls, comments in friendster, messages in friendster and messages in msn... Take 2 cakes already... 1 from my course mates (refer to my previous blog - Advance Surprise!!), and the other 1 was from my sister... She got my favourite, chocolate cheesecake from secret recipies...

Below are all the names of those who sms, message in friendster or msn, call me etc...

MSN Messenger:
Xue Qin, Deqli & Kim Fah

Friendster Messages:
Kelvin & Fabian Lee

Friendster Comments:
  • Course mates: Wai Peik, Chiara Lok, Xue Qin & Melissa
  • Old Friends: Anitha, Kim Fah, Zaccheus, Wei Sun & Chau Seng (His birthday same as me)
  • Net friends & Others: Rainfly, Ying, William, Jeevan & Deqli
Phone SMS:
  • Old Friends: Boon Hein, Thava & Wai Ming
  • Course mates: Chiara Lok, Vivian Yee, Moses Lau, Tansra, Pek Yen, Vicky & Lit Teng
  • Net Friends & Others: Deqli, Jasper, Brendan Hew, Stevan Ng, Anthony, Hui Lee, Sky & Jetky Tan
Phone calls:
Jacky, Wynne & Kayson

Well, i hope that i didn't miss out anyone in this list... But if happen that i miss anyone of you, please forgive me... I appreciate all you guys have done to cherish my birthday... Too bad it falls on my study week... If not, i'll be crazy around here and there perhaps... There have been a surprise lunch from my course mates, dinner with my family, a drink and a movie with my old pals (Boon Hein & Thava), dinner with my pet sister (Wynne), etc...

Once again, i thank all of you for the wishes that i got and all the sweet memories that you guys have given to me... Love u guys... Muakz...

No comments: