Translate

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Proteins & Proteomics Exam + Belated Birthday Present

Today is my 1st day of my final examination for Year 2 Semester 2... Haiz... I don't really have a good starting i guess... I didn't feel that i did good enough for this Proteins & Proteomics paper... Can't memorize all the lectures notes especially Dr. Lim's part... LOL... Maybe i didn't pay enough attention to her lecture... Bad me... *Sigh*... Can't let myself grieve over it... I must move on and prepare for my next paper, Immunology... Gosh, it's a killing paper for me... Coz i don't think that i get a single thing from Dr.Soon... This paper is just too much for me... I'm gonna be dead...

So today i get my exam slip from Eric... But then Yin Sian who passes it to me... *Sigh*... Gotta distribute to the rest of them... Some even get it from me in the last minutes where i'm in the exam hall already... Who were they? Xin Yi, Joshua, Esther and some other of them...

My Exam Slip for this Year 2 Semester 2

Todays paper - Proteins & Proteomics

Although today might not be my day (due to that proteins & proteomics paper, i'm kinda did badly i think... Moreover, this morning in the canteen, both Dr.Anthony & Dr.Lim can just wish us "Good Luck!!!"... But then it doesn't help pretty much), however it wasn't so bad after all... i got a belated birthday gift from Tansra & the gang... LOL...

Twister & Jeans from Yin Sian & the gang... In my previous blog, i think i left out Poi Ying... I guess she also in it for my birthday gift...

Tadahh!!! My lovely bag from Tansra & the gang... Well, i kinda love the colour... It's green... LOL... So natural...

So i gotta thank Tansra, Voon Yuke, Jun Hou etc for it again... Previously, i got a twister (games) and a pair of jeans... This time i got a new bag... Although i got a new bag recently (just roughly a month ago), but then it's still cool... I'll have an extra bag to carry around... Don't think that i'll be like a model carry different bags around the campus... I'll just carry different bag occasionally... Don't wanna waste the bag...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... just discovery ur new blog here.
Happy Belated Birthday!!!
forgot about the past papers, just focus on the future ones! all the best ^_^

Terence Takumi said...

It's nice that u found me...
Thx for the belated wishes as well...
i wanna read more bout ur blog but then u usually blog in chinese so i cant really read it...