Translate

Monday, April 14, 2008

Qing Ming + Dinner with Family~

Yesterday, i woke up kinda early in the morning for Qing Ming (Chinese tradition of praying their ancestor)... Roughly around 7am, i drove my mum, my sister & my brother to the memorial site, which my father is located there... It's some where near to the Dewan Bahasa & Pustaka... Well, thinking back about him, it's already 12 years that my dad leave us... Kinda miss him... Some other relatives that passes away also cremated there... As usual, we served some food for prayer...

Then, the last stop, we went to the cemetery that my grandma is located... It's located kinda near to Tien Hao Temple in KL... I don't really know what is that area called... LOL... It's kinda interesting... First time i saw that there is some plant that grow around my grandma graveyard which somehow beautify it... However, for praying purposes, we can't just leave it like that... So we still plucked all these plant away...
This picture shows the plant that grows around the graveyard... Kinda amazing... Maybe my grandma wanna beautify her garden... Just kidding...

There were plenty of food served as well... I think more than what my mum served to my dad... There were fried chicken, roasted pork, some Chinese rice dumpling, 'fatt kou' (Chinese rice cake), & grapes...

This is the photo that i manage to take that time... Lotsa stuff served...

After the prayers, we went home and rest... Later in the evening, my whole family went out to 1 utama for dinner... Well, my mum treated me... It's kinda like celebrate my birthday... We ate at Pasta Zanmai... So, yesterday was kinda nice day... My sister got me chocolate cheesecake from secret recipes for me... Although she wasn't buying the whole cake, but then it is me my favourite cake...

My pasta set... This time, the bowl they served me is different compare to the bowl they used to serve me last time i visit there... Refer to my previous blog - ~Pasta Zanmai + Utar 19th Intervarsity Biochemistry Seminar**

Later in the evening, i went out with Thava and Boon Hein to Sunway Pyramid to catch a movie... I watched "L Change the World"... It's nice but then preferable you have watched Death Note the Last Name (the 2nd film for Death Note) so that you will kinda get the sequence of the story... Well, it's nice to meet them up again...

Overall rating: 7 ; Plot: 7 ; Casting: 8

2 comments:

♀杰帝麒的人生♂ said...

Aduh...Cheng Ming oso need to take photo ^ ^"

Regards,
Jetky

Terence Takumi said...

Cheng Ming cannot take photo meh?
Who said so? LOL...