Translate

Sunday, April 6, 2008

~Week 14~

today, i think i can announce it as the starting of week 14 of my semester... well, today i think i'm kinda stress up... at least, i'll be stressing up myself soon... i still havent completed my proteomic assignment & not yet revise all my neurobiology notes... i'll be having the test on tuesday... i'm worrying now...

today, i gotta finish most of my proteomic assignment... i'll try to spare a bit of time for revision for my neurobiology... anyway, i'll still need to kill some time for my uncle... he came back from Hong Kong few days ago... he is going to treats us dinner today... so i cant say no... so there will be even less time i'm having now...

tomorrow, i gonna hand up my proteomic assignment... then tuesday, i have neurobilogy test 2... kinda worry... so much stuff to be pack into my tiny brain... studying brain stuff, hope i wouldnt go nuts later... well, wednesday till friday should be cool... i think not much stuff i'm going be handling that time...

other than having extra class for Dr.Soon on friday, from 8~9am, i think not much stuff to carry on... well, i dun think i'll be attending her class that day... dun wanna waste time there... i rather go to molecular biology class at 4pm that day...

this week is a special week too... there are 3 course mates of mine having their birthday on this week... moses (7th of april, monday), voon yuke (10th of april, thursday) & mee ken (11th of april, friday)... i take the opportunity here to wish them happy birthday in advance 1st... lol...

after this week, it's my study leave for a week... gotta be gambatte for it so that i can score better in my final... u guys gotta pray for me ar... haha... i think i should be doing my stuff now... blog again next time...

No comments: