Translate

Monday, August 4, 2008

Nando の Peri Peri Story

This photo of the board with the story of the peri peri or rather the origine of the Nando's specialty was taken by me at the Nando's O.U.G. outlet. I dine there few days ago but then I just have no time to blog it here.

The Nando's logo... Well, this is just a small outlet...

Actually, nothing much to say about it. If you compare the price between McDonald's and Nando's, then you wouldn't be eating here. Anyway, it's totally different things that you are comparing too... So, the best is to compare with Kenny Roger's Roasted Chicken (KRRC). For me, somehow I prefer Nando's. There have a few specialty in its sauces (the spiciness of peri peri chilli). Although the side dishes, Nando's doesn't provides variety choices as KRRC but some other appetizer are much more tasty. They have the peri peri soup which is spicy, peri wedges which I personally love it and maybe a few more. I'll most likely be going to Nando's tomorrow.

Nando's special sauces: tomatoes (not really special), garlic, hot peri peri, & extra peri peri

No comments: