Translate

Monday, August 11, 2008

Toxicology Poster Presentation

Today in UTAR, my course (Biomedical Science) and the biochemistry have out poster presentation for toxicology subject. I think we done the best we can in this presentation. Well, I don't have much to say about this event, just that today, I can't talk that well. My gum still in pain when I talk too much.

However, I think my group done a very good job. My group got the third place after Janet's group consist of Janet, Aki, Suet Ying, which is the winner & Caren, and Lit Teng's group the second consist of Lit Teng, Vivian, Yin Sian & Wie Kee. So I guess I gotta thank my group mate that they have done a superb job. Well done Naresh for his lead, Jun Hou for his idea and arguement, and Jing Yung for his journal and his design of the poster.

For more pictures of the poster, click this link.

~Our poster~

~My Group~


















~ The left: 1st place; The right: 2nd place ~


No comments: