Translate

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Vicky's Birthday

Yesterday, 6th of August was Vicky's (Wie Kee) 22th birthday. I would like to wish her happy belated birthday once again. I think she should have a lot of fun yesterday. Well, we have planned this day for quite a bit already. Thanks to Lit Teng, Poi Ying, Vivian, Yin Sian etc., they have done a lot in preparing the present for her. Well, this year we got her a photo album that filled with all those photos that we taken before since we laid our feet on UTAR. Furthermore, we make a video of us wishing her birthday and any personal words to her - but I didn't manage to do it.

Although I'm not in the video, I still have some words for you. What I hope is that you (Vicky) enjoy every single bit that we have gone through with her during the days in UTAR - all those sweet and sour memories that we all have walk through together as course mate. I wich you all the best in your future career and life journey. Friends forever!!!

OK. Back to the celebration part, we went to Jusco, Setapak. Poi Ying, Vivian, Tansra, Voon Yuke, Moses, Jeff, Eric and me was there to celebrate her birthday at Nando's. Well, in term of the food, I think you can refer to my previous blog on Nando の Peri Peri. The thing I wanna touch here is the cake's part. After blowing the candle, as usually we played the taking out the candles with the mouth. The evil plan of pushing the head of the birthday boy/girl is kinda a trend nowadays. Just that we didn't meant to be so over this time. Eric accidentally smashed Vicky head to the cake - maybe he was just to hyper that time. However, luckily she wasn't too upset by it. Thank God.

I think she must be enjoying her day to the fullest that day. I knew that she will be celebrating it again when she go back to her house and celebrate it with some of her house mates and some of our course mates. So now, I got to prepare for the others birthday soon. I think I'm gonna be broke this month. LOL.

Wishing time...

Vicky was afraid that Tansra will push her head to the cake...

Kinda scary with all the blueberry on her face...

We all help her to clean up...

Photo album that we get for her...

Some of her sleeping photos that we took last time...

She did shed tear looking at this gift that we get for her... I guess she must be touched...

All of us...

Vicky & me

No comments: