Translate

Monday, August 11, 2008

Tansra's Birthday

Today is Tansra's birthday. Happy 22nd birthday Tansra - if you read my blog here. So we,Voon Yuke, Poi Ying, Xing Yi, Suet Ying & me went to McDonald's, Jusco, Setapak there to celebrate. Of course not Nando's again. LOL.

We did make fun of her, especially the piggy logo of a pig on top of the cake. LOL. Voon Yuke's idea I guess. Too bad that I have done the dental surgery so that I can't really eat burger so I gotta take the chicken porridge instead. Well, it wasn't taste bad anyway. It's kinda tasty. We took quite a bit of photos. Just hope that she enjoys her day today.

~The cake that we got for her~

~The 'piggy' logo on it~

~Oh Gosh, she is begging for her wishes~

~Her presents~

~The girls with her~

~I'm the only guy there~

~Tansra is trying to slaughter Voon Yuke~

~Her portion of cake... I can't imagine she can stuff all in~

~She is so hungry that she can eat the whole cake.. LOL~

No comments: