Translate

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cooking Pasta at Poi Ying's Place

Today, as planned yesterday by Poi Ying and me, we went to Central Hypermarket, Old Klang Road to buy some vegetables and chicken meat for our pasta. We decided to cook something to eat to kill time actually.

Poi Ying is home alone this few days as her brother and her brother's girlfriend, both are working. So she is stuck at home, without any TV channel to watch and due to her laptop in workshop, she can't even online. Pity her.

She took some pictures and now, I post it here. LOL. It was just a simple pasta, using the small pennes and also the Dolmio Mushroom & Herbs sauce. I just add some chicken meat, broccoli, capsicum and also carrot into it. Simple lunch of the day. I didn't know that I didn't cook for some time, I still can cook something out of it. LOL.

The cooking process and the finishing product, Terence's Penne Pasta~ LOL^^

No comments: