Translate

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Quick Steps

I kinda tired after gym with Chee Yuen at Fitness First, IOI Mall, Puchong. Today I aim more on my legs. Been doing some leg press (I think it's called that way), and some biceps and triceps before I proceed to the Ballroom dancing class that I've been joining for 3 weeks already for now. This is the third class I'm attending.

I was suppose to join the class with Chee Yuen at the first place but then he has been skipping the class after the first class. He said he is interested but then I don't think that he is that into it. Well, maybe I'm into old stuff or something not normally people will join. LOL.

This week, it's more on Quick steps, which I have more confident in dancing it. Previous two classes, the tutor teaches us Quick steps and also Cha Cha. Seriously, I have no idea how to dance Cha Cha at all till now. I think the steps a bit more complicated. Maybe because it also involve with the hands movement too.

For now, all the basic I have already learned. But then I guess I'll have to practise and dance a bit more with someone to make it perfect and master it properly. Mastering the steps is not all, but then the toe and heel movement and the turning part also need to master as well.

I guess next week, maybe we will just practise a bit more for the Quick steps and then back to either Cha Cha (which I'm super lousy at it) or perhaps other new dance. LOL. Actually, I'm a bit thrill for next week class. So, who wanna learn Quick steps for free from me? I might not be perfect instructor but I still can teach a bit. LOL. Lastly, who wanna be my partner to dance with me? LOL

If anyone interested in ballroom dancing and is a member of Fitness First, do come for the classes with me. I'm attending the classes in Fitness First IOI Mall every Sunday, 9.35am. Lets move your body and learn some classy dancing that shock your friends and people around you.

No comments: